Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm going "loo"ny

Two bathrooms in my house are under construction. We have one bathroom/laundry room that I am using. Arggh! It looks like a college boys' bathroom mainly because my husband only cleans it about once a month. But alas, today is the day my toilets will be installed. It's a good thing because I have had just about enough of traipsing downstairs to the toilet in the middle of the night. By the time I get back upstairs, I'm wide awake.

In honor of poetry Friday (and I know it's Saturday, and I know I'm "supposed" to celebrate someone ELSE's poetry, but for the last two weekends I have wanted to write something myself), here is my limerick (and a bad one at that) on my dilemma.

There once was a girl with a loo
She didn't know quite what to do
She tore everything out
And threw paint all about
And now her loo looks brand new

Pathetic, I know.

No comments: