Friday, July 6, 2007

5 Things Meme

I am very belated with this, but I thought, better late than never.

Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. Getting ready to start student teaching
2. Going to the gym everyday
3. Thinking about getting my degree in Children's Literature, which I didn't start until 5 years later.
4. Working at Roanoke College in the Alumni Office as a student worker
5. Basking in the glow of graduating from college

Five Snacks I Like to Eat:
1. Chips, salsa, and sour cream
2. Ice cream
3. Butterfinger bites
4. Zucchini Bread
5. Chocolate chip cookies (or Oreos) and milk

Five Songs I Know All of the Lyrics To:
1. Any song from Annie
2. Fiesta VBS songs from last year. It's on permanent repeat in my Jeep. My daughter loves it.
3. Brown-Eyed Girl
4. Remember Me
5. If You Want Me To

Five Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
1. Travel a LOT
2. Hire someone to clean my house and do my laundry
3. Buy a house with a marvelous kitchen
4. Invest so my daughter could go to any college she wanted
5. Quit my job and write full-time

Five Bad Habits:
1. Eating chocolate
2. Staying on the computer too long
3. Buying things that are unnecessary
4. Planting things and then forgetting to take care of them
5. Keeping piles of things on the floor of my office--they are my to-do piles

Five Things I Like to Do:
1. Read
2. Write
3. Travel
4. Bake
5. Cook Asian food

Five of my Favorite Toys:
1. iPod
2. Laptop
3. Booklight
4. Cuisinart Food Processor
5. KitchenAid Stand Up Mixer

No comments: