Sunday, January 13, 2008

'Twas the Night before the Newbery

Yes, I tried my own "Twas the night" poem, but it wasn't very good, so it will not be seeing print here.

Tomorrow is the big day. You can view the webcast live here tomorrow: http://www.unikron.com/clients/ala-webcast-2008/

Last year I was able to view it live with my class. What fun!

I wonder, I wonder, will any of my favorites win?
Here are some of my favorites for the Caldecott.
Here of some of my favorite books of 2007.

In other news, Jen Robinson did a wonderful job of rounding up everyone's advice for raising reluctant readers. Go see her article here. She even put in my two cents. Thanks Jen!

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks for contributing to the article, Marcie! And for linking to it. This Kidlitosphere is a great place to be, that's for sure.