Sunday, September 16, 2007

Could You? Would You? Questions

7-Imp is featuring the art of Trudy White. Her book Could You? Would You? is the prize for a contest. To enter the contest, you have to answer these questions. Here it goes:

How would someone find you in a crowd?
That would be by listening to my daughter. She's three and loud. Not the screaming kind of loud, but the loud kind of talking. My husband and I never have trouble finding each other if we get separated in a store. The one who has our daughter just waits for the other one to find them after listening for a nanosecond.

If your house had a secret room, what would be in there?
It would have a comfy, oversized chair with ottoman on which to read overlooking an amazing view. It would have Butterfinger bites and Diet Dr. Pepper on ice with a lemon slice. It would have a bookshelf of books I haven't but can't wait to sink my eyes into.

Where do you like to walk to from your house?
I love to walk to Kroger to pick up a few last minute ingredients for dinner. I also like to walk to the park with my daughter.

How will you change as you grow up?
I hope I will care less about having things be perfect and concentrate on what really matters--fulfilling my dreams of being a writer and spending time with my family.

What sort of animal would you like to be?
I think I would like to be a cat. I would like to sleep a lot, be petted occasionally, and annoy the dog.

Head on over to 7-Imp, leave your comment, and post your answers.

No comments: