Friday, April 2, 2010

NaPoWriMo Day #2

Day's 2 Poem includes a cool web tool. I headed over to Acronym Attic, typed in the acronym RWP (for Read Write Poem--sponsor of the NaPoWriMo), and used one of the phrases associated with RWP in a poem. My phrase was "Regular White Paper".

Here's today's attempt:

Regular White Paper

I'll take
regular white paper--
no lines,
no colors,
no holes,
no bindings,
no percentage of post-consumer recyclability.
Just regular white paper
to make my
mark.

by Marcie Flinchum Atkins
April 2, 2010

1 comment:

Greg O'Connell Poet in Schools said...

Hi, Marcie. Great to read about your passion for writing, teaching writing, and children's literature. I look forward to following your blog during April. And I invite you to check out my work on the NaPoWriMo 2010 page at www.gregoconnell.com - Greg =)