Sunday, February 10, 2008

Moping and Groaning

Well, guess what I have done this weekend? Nothing. That's right. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. I have made a permanent indent on the couch and on the bed. I have been sick, sick, sick. I was finally able to get a doctor's appointment for 11:00. Fever, chills, cough, repeat. That's what I'm going to tell the doctor. Well, I shouldn't say I did NOTHING. I submerged my misery into 1,192 pages of Bella and Edward, Stephanie Meyer bliss. I read New Moon and Eclipse in the last two days because they have been calling to me ever since I read Twilight over the summer.

What should I have done this weekend?
1) Helped my husband paint my office
2) Graded undergrad papers that were due on Friday
3) Written my assignments for my postmodernism class that I'm taking
4) Taken my daughter outside to play
5) Enjoyed my weekend.

Oh well, there are many thing a high fever will keep you from doing (although it didn't keep me from sinking my teeth into Bella's love life).

No comments: